• Matt Brooker on the SF2 CCR with the Bonex Scooter
• Jeroen Bijmans on the X-CCR with the Seacraft Scooter
To enter the deeper section of the Ressel to a max depth of -70m and travel to approx 1200m linear distance or thirds on 02/DIL which would be our turn point. Stage depot for O2 in the first passage. Remaining bailout/deco cylinders to be carried for remainder of the dive.
Nice dive, great vis as always. Features and topography change from upper to lower sections, also visibility in deeper section is much better. Got to try out both the Seacraft and Bonex, for me the Seacraft was the more comfortable to use, less turbulence and much quieter.
• DMS – 44°33’43.0″N 1°46’19.0″E
• DD – 44.561944, 1.771944
• Address – La Balme, 46160 Marcilhac-sur-Célé, France
• GoogleMaps – https://goo.gl/maps/HUvYckVEBHSoMwfJ8
Plenty of parking available. Short walk from the carpark to rivers edge. There is a line in the river leading to the cave entrance approx 80m downstream.
Further information can be found at http://www.plongeesout.com/sites/roussilon-pyrenees/lot/ressel.htm